Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holiday Recap 2

Ok, so now it is really post Holidays...

First we had my parents visit, and then Kevin's parent came. They actually overlapped for about 2 days...they actually get along very well...since Kevin & I were high school sweethearts they have known each other quite awhile ( almost 16 years???) and used to see each other socially quite a lot. My parents moved from that small town in Ohio 4 years ago back to our old hometown in Louisiana so we very seldom get to spend all this time together.




We all had a wonderful time. I never get enough pictures of the kids with grandparents...we stay kind of active, and I just forget to do it...how do the rest of you document thru photos so well???


Since two (yes myself included) got bikes from Santa for Christmas...we have been outside a lot...and thankfully North Carolina weather has cooperated. We actually have run the gamut since Christmas...30 to 70s....not a normal January.

I am still trying to clean up, recover, sort out and purge! (that last one stays on my to do list since I am a bit of a cluttery pack-rat) The very large local consignment sale took place last weekend, and forced me to get it together...I took about 4 wagon loads...not nearly enough. I found tons of summer clothes at the bottom of my forgotten ironing basket, and all sorts of things lurking in the walk-in attic...so I will make many more trips to goodwill,etc.

I need to post a few photos along with this later!

3 comments:

Matt said...

I love to purge closets. Good for you getting them to a consignment store, I usually donate to Good Will since that's all we have.

Amanda :-) said...

I never took many photograps til I started blogging, especially after seeing how people like Jill and Michelle document EVERYTHING!! It's fun to see you on a bike!

Andy said...

I LOVE your list. It's inspired me to make one of my own.

I played in a bell choir too. Twice!

And I've also been LUSTING over a monogramming maching. The possibilities are endless!