Monday, November 3, 2008

RUN!


For all you mothers of little girls...run, don't walk to Costco. I just saw today Baby Lulu dress sets for only $18.99! These are adorable swing style dress with matching leggings...in at least 7 different designs...I was truly excited, until I saw the sign "24 month - 4T". And my little one is slowly creeping into the little girl sizes now...no more toddlers :(

Some of my favorite outfits of hers from the first year were Baby Lulus that I found at a boutique that was going out of business..I hit the jackpot, and also stocked up on bows in every size...some I think she is still wearing!

Of course I didn't think to take a picture...and I am sure they are designs that were created just for Costco...but nothing is more comfy for play & preschool than a dress with matching leggings!

1 comment:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Yippee! I need to make a trip to Costco anyway, so I am definitely going to check these out! Thanks!
Carrie