Thursday, December 11, 2008

shopping?

I just got one of my favorites in the mail today. I should give the Mr. a few hints, but he might be finished shopping already....hmmmm.

I love Garnet Hill. Beautiful home decor and linens, great sweaters, and fabulously comfy pajamas...here are a few favorites...

Asian Wrap Pajamas...I can't get a pic of these off the website, in the pink & green water lilies, but they are in the catalog...so cute! Ohhh, here under the robe!

This tote in the polka dots is a cute under $30 gift...I love reusable totes, and I'm ready to make a step up from the grocery store variety!

So many lovely sweaters, I cannot list them all...but I think I am a sucker for polka dots lately!



Happy Shopping...are you done yet????

***And even better...the nice folks at Garnet Hill let me know that they have free shipping until Sunday...just use the source code SHIPPING when checking out.

1 comment:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I do love Garnet Hill. Their bedding is so sweet, too. Makes me want one of everything when I look through their catalog!!
Carrie