Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Let's Try This Again

Ok....it has been awhile. But I have not given up. I am just not sure if I am the blogging type. It is not going to be an everyday thing for me....but I will try again. I am on a purging kick! And with good reason...we are the cluttery, keeping type, and we need to stop. I have a boat load of clothes sitting in the hall way ready to take to a big consignment sale tonight. Since both my sister, and sister-in-law just had their 3rd and 2nd boy(respectively), I am no longer saving Meredith's clothes. I still have tons of the 0-12 stuff...there is just so much of it that it is overwhelming. But I feel good getting rid of all the old fall/winter stuff. Tonight I hope to get the rest of the summer/pajamas but in the right place, and then I can start a new project! ???? We'll see!

2 comments:

Andy said...

Keep at it. And thanks for stopping by.

Amanda :-) said...

I'm clutter-busting at the moment, too, but haven't tackled the girls' clothes properly yet!

Yep, I think blogging is a discipline. Anyway, declutter first and blog later!