Tuesday, October 23, 2007

SPT - Black & White



Is it really easier to see your "true colors" when the photo is black & white? what do you see?

Maybe this isn't the best B&W photo for this challenge....but it is the most recent. We were in Chicago visiting my sister & her family in over Labor Day weekend. We had a lot of photos done of all the cousins together for our parents.

We also did a few of individuals & families. This one up top is of Mere & I. I am much better in candids....especially when I am NOT looking at the camera...all sorts of weird things tend to happen with my face then....I might post later to illustrate....but I might not!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh I love black and white pics!

Thanks for your kind words on my post recently.

I look forward to visiting your blog more often.

Amanda :-) said...

That's a lovely top photo! Candids are often better. When I pose, I tend to look like I've got lockjaw and one eye squishes up a lot more than the other, like I've had some weird stroke.

Those photos are lovely, though.