Monday, November 5, 2007

Good Mail

Yea! My Good Mail Labels came today! I saw on Jill's blog recently that you could purchase personalized Good Mail labels. I was so excited! I can accomplish basic paper crafts and computer projects....but I wasn't ready to make my own. They are so cute...and for being her very first customer, she included a set of notecards....which I love! Thank you Jill!


I also received a package of stationery today that I had ordered from Good Things. I placed an order for my mother-in-law for Christmas. I have put a good hit in my shopping, but I have still more to do. I like to have it done by Thanksgiving, so if we travel to Ohio to see family, I can take it with me. What becomes really overwhelming is the shear number of birthdays that we have have in the months of Nov. Dec. Jan. & Feb...sooooo many! I always feel so good about all the Christmas shopping that I've done....then I remember the birthdays! At least I am doing ok witht he kids so far.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Oh, I LOVE my good mail labels. Isn't Jill great.

Natasha said...

I have to say, Jill is one of the nicest people I have "met" through blogging! And of course her labels are awesome.
I placed an order with Stefanie too to get some Christmas gifts crossed off my list. She has great weekly sales.
I also order from Kacey at doodlebugs paper. I love ALL of her children's notecards.

Amanda :-) said...

I had a mild panic yesterday when I thought I'd lost my little packet of Good Mail labels! They really do top-off a little package or letter.

I've also got much-cherished notecards from Jill. Sometimes I've added tiny pips of glitter glue to the dotted circle on them - because I just can't resist glitter! Haha.

Yikes to all those birthdays. I have a friend with a New Year's Day b'day and I ALWAYS forget it. But she's used to everyone forgetting it, poor girl.

My wedding anniversary is also just before New Year, so it's always a test for us to remember to have cards and presents ready in time. Don't want to be making panic-purchases between Christmas and New Year. What a horror.

Did you want templates from me, Marla? If so, I'd need your email address as I can't find you on the Good Mail list - how so?? Esp. if you're now in possession of Good Mail labels! :-D