Thursday, June 19, 2008

Before & After

I actually don't have the before (way too embarrassing), but this is the after of the closet purge.





Here are the results....5 bags ready for Goodwill, one large bag of dry cleaning, a big pile of shirts to be sorted, laundered and ironed. And one very clean & empty closet floor!




This was months in the coming. I have been on a mental purge kick for a while now, but it takes me a while to take action. I am ready to tackle the office/bonus room next....which also includes a closet & walk-in attic. We will see where I go from there!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats on your closet overhaul! I always put jobs like that off, but feel great when they're finished.

Amanda :-) said...

I just got rid of tonnes of stuff with a door collection from Barnardo's. It's amazing to think how easily we can actually live WITHOUT all that clutter, isn't it? Well done, and good luck with the rest of the rooms!