Sunday, October 12, 2008

You've been BOO'D!


I just wanted to share a little happy today...this just drove the 4 year old over the moon when this arrived on the door step. We were BOO'D. A wonderful little Halloween treat bag arrived, filled with goodies for all of us...stickers, notepad, dish towel & pot holder, and jack o lantern votive holder. We need to put the BOO ghost in our window to show that we have already participated, and in the next two days BOO two more families (with no ghost in their window). great neighborhood fun!

here is the card that was in the bag in case you want ot spread some cheer in your neighborhood...

You've been BOO'D!

This Halloween season, a treat for you!
To bring a bit of 'ghostly" cheer
It's not a fright, it's not a scare
It's just a secret treat to share!

Let's spread the joy and share a "BOO!"
here is all you have to do...

Enjoy your treat!
Hange the ghost in your window or on your door so
everyone knows you've already been BOO"D
Within 2 days, make 2 copies of this sheet, 2 ghosts,
and 2 bags of treats
Secretly deliver the treat bag along with a ghost and
the instructions to 2 neighbors.

Watch the fun spread through the neighborhood as
Halloween approaches!

Happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Hopsy said...

This is so much fun! If I did not live in an apartment I would totally start a game!

Christie said...

I want to start this is in my neighborhood! I love this idea. Thanks for sharing.

Andy said...

LOVE getting Boo'd! And I LOVE that outfit. I am seriously thinking of buying it. You are brilliant.